It's Friday again, which means it's time for Follow Friday. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host (Parajunkee) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the Featured Blogger of the weeks - Books Ahoy.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Hmm. That's a tough one for me. Not because I have great taste in books, or because I don't like dorky things. But rather because I'm not really ashamed to admit to loving any of the books I love. I guess the closest thing would be admitting that I love Lynn Johnston's For Better or For Worse compilations - the doings of a pretty ordinary suburban family are just so very bland that it just seems somehow off that I enjoy reading them so much.
*Anyone who gets the reference in the title of this blog post gets a prize. The prize is my being impressed by their ability to answer obscure questions.
Go to previous Follow Friday: This One Goes to Eleven. Well Five Actually
Go to subsequent Follow Friday: A Baker's Dozen
Follow Friday Home