Monday, March 2, 1970

Author - Brown, Aaron

Birth: Sometime four to five decades ago.

Death: I'm pretty sure he's still alive and teaching leadership.

Comments: Aaron Brown is an author of leadership training books, mostly coauthored with Warren Blank. Brown spent most of his career working for the Federal Bureau of Prisons, and after he retired he became a leadership skills consultant. He works for Rushford and Associates, and his corporate bio can be found here. I took a week long course at which he was the lead presenter at the Western Management Development Center, which is where I came across his books (they were part of the course materials for the training program). I suspect I am the only participant in the seminar who actually read all of the books.

 

My reviews of Aaron Brown's books:
The 9 Natural Laws of Leadership (with Warren Blank)
The Leadership Event (with Warren Blank)

Other books by Aaron Brown that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Authors - B     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment