Thursday, March 12, 1970

Author - Lopatina, Irina

Birth: Some place in Siberia.

Death: Still alive and loving the Altai Mountains.

Comments: Irina Lopatina is a Russian author who lives in the Altai Mountain region of Siberia. I know that Lopatina studied at Altai State University, and although I don't know exactly what she studied there, I suspect that she may have studied archaeology or something related to archaeology.

She writes exclusively in Russian and her one novel, White Raven, was translated into English by Dimitry Lopatin. Lopatina publishes for Light Messages, and they have a webpage dedicated to White Raven.



My reviews of Irina Lopatina's books:
White Raven: The Sword of Northern Ancestors

Other books by Irina Lopatina that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Authors - L     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment