Friday, March 13, 1970

Author - Mitenko, D.T.

Birth: Somewhere a while ago, probably in Canada.

Death: Still alive and probably playing Ultimate.

Comments: D.T. Mitenko is a Canadian science fiction author who has published several works of short fiction in various venues, including Asimov's Science Fiction. He is currently writing a novel titled The Exiles of Annacapa-Dume, which is due to be released in the near future. I believe that he has worked in Mongolia, and seems to be an active Ultimate player and referee although I am not absolutely certain of either statement.

Mitenko has a website named D.T. Mitenko: Science Fiction & Fantasy Author and he writes the blog The Volunteer's Vent.

My reviews of D.T. Mitenko's books:
None

Other books by D.T. Mitenko that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Short fiction by D.T. Mitenko appearing in works that I have reviewed:

Authors - M     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment