It's Friday again, which means it's time for Follow Friday. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host (Parajunkee) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the Featured Blogger of the weeks - Nakesha of Totally Obsessed.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
I don't watch a whole lot of television. This is not some sort of snobby "I'm too good for television" line, because anyone who spends even a minute or two looking at my blog will figure out that I am definitely a television watcher - so long as there's a show I enjoy on like, say, Babylon 5 (read reviews), Firefly, or Farscape (read reviews), or more recently, The Shield, or Rescue Me. I could cheat a bit and say that my "current fav" television show is still Babylon 5, because that is still my favorite show ever, but since that show hasn't actually been on the air in a decade, I don't think that's what the question is asking for. They are airing new episodes of Cathouse (read reviews) on HBO right now, so I'll go with that as my favorite current television show.
Go to previous Follow Friday: Sixth Time Is the Charm
Go to subsequent Follow Friday: Aces Over Eights
Follow Friday Home