It's Friday again, which means it's time for Follow Friday. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host (Parajunkee) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the Featured Blogger of the week - Angela at Angela's Anxious Life.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
I'm going to assume that "work" is not the answer here, and the question actually is asking what I do when I am not spending my days representing the U.S. government as a lawyer, but is rather mostly concerned with how I spend my other time. A lot of my non-work, non-sleeping, non-commuting time is taken up with school these days. Yeah, I'm mildly insane and decided I really wanted to go back to school and get those economics degrees I always wanted, so now I go to school a couple nights every week, and do homework a couple others. My other time is usually spent blogging, or making sure my books are cataloged properly. Plus, there's family - my wife and two kids. Oh, and there's Tae Kwon Do classes three times a week.
Previous Follow Friday: I Was Twenty-Four When I Got Married for the First Time
Subsequent Follow Friday: Twenty-Six Is Only Evenly Divisible by Thirteen
Follow Friday Home