It's Friday again, which means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the two Featured Bloggers of the week - Caught in the Pages and Jenni Elyse.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
I love Tolkien. I think everyone knows this by now. So I want elves to return from the Undying Lands and declare themseves to be real. And when I say elves, I don't mean the long-blonde haired Orlando Bloom styles elves. I mean these guys:
|If you don't tell me what I want to know,|
I'll imprison you for a hundred years
|We want the treasure,|
but we hate goblins more.
Go to previous Follow Friday: You Can't Trust Anyone Over Thirty, Except Me
Go to subsequent Follow Friday: Thirty-Two is a Leyland Number Where X = Two and Y = Four
Follow Friday Home