Thursday, February 23, 2012

Follow Friday - Forty-Nine Is Seven Squared


It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
  2. Follow the two Featured Bloggers of the week - Oh! For the Love of Books! and Ezine of a Random Girl.
  3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
  5. Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
  8. If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
And now for the Follow Friday Question: Activity!!! Take a picture or describe where you love to read the most.

I don't know if I have a single favorite spot to read, because I read pretty much everywhere I go. But if I had to pick the spot where I do most of my reading, it would be on the subway and the bus during my daily commute. I travel about an hour and a half each way every day, and although I frequently sleep some of the way, I usually get an hour or more of reading done during each trip. It may not be the most ideal reading situation, but it does mean that I do read on a more or less regular schedule. However, as I do not own an e-reader, and don't really have any plans to get one any time soon, this does mean that I don't really have the means to read e-books. This might change someday, but for now I'm a paper and ink reader for the most part.


Follow Friday     Home

10 comments:

  1. I love reading on my bean bag!

    New follower! Here's my Follow Friday Post

    Happy weekend!
    -JoAnne @ The Fairytale Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also can read anywhere!:)

    Happy Friday!

    I'm a New follower via GFC btw

    My FF: http://MissVainsParanormalFantasy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Fairytale Nerd: I don't have a beanbag, but maybe I should.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Miss Vain: I read pretty much everywhere. I always have two books with me, just in case I finish the one I am currently reading. I often have more. Someone on the subway asked me how many books I was carrying the other day. So I counted: eight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jessica: The best part of being an "anywhere" person is that it is always a good time to read, no matter where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a good think you don't have motion sickness! That's a long commute! Thanks for stopping by my blog - old follower here! :)
    http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think the only good thing about public transportation is the chance/time to get some reading done.

    Trish - My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Kary: I do get motion sickness every now and then, but I have to read in a car, airplane, or train for a long time before it begins to affect me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Trish: I don't know about that. It means I don't have to do the driving - if I had to drive my commute I'd quit my job.

    ReplyDelete