It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the two Featured Bloggers of the week - Reading with ABC and The Fairytale Nerd.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
The best book I have read in the last month (with apologies to Suzanne Collins and The Hunger Games) was The Fantasies of Robert A. Heinlein (read review), a collection of short works by Heinlein. If all it had included was "-All You Zombies" and The Man Who Traveled in Elephants, it would have topped the list, but once you add stories like The Unpleasant Profession of Jonathan Hoag and "-They", it really is no contest.
The worst book I have read in the last month is Roger Bagg's Expedition Beyond: The Anderson Theory (read review) a fairly uninspired mash-up of Jules Verne and Michael Crichton with some horribly awful science and a padded out story.
Go to previous Follow Friday: The Aliens Say They Are Hiding Conspiracy Theorists in Area Fifty-One. Or Was It the Other Way Around?
Go to subsequent Follow Friday: Herbie the Love Bug Is Car Number Fifty-Three
Follow Friday Home