It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the two Featured Bloggers of the week - Vivaciously, Vivian and A GREAT Read.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Bad memory. Seriously. I have always read a lot, but a couple years ago I realized that I wasn't remembering the books I had read the way I wanted to. At about the same time I also realized that if I wrote about a book after I had read it, I would remember it much better. There is simply something about writing that seems to lock information into my memory. So I started writing reviews for everything I read. At that point, I was already writing about the books I read, so I started to post them. The end result: this book blog.
Go to previous Follow Friday: Order 66 Directed the Clone Troopers to Kill the Jedi
Go to subsequent Follow Friday: "68 Publishers" Was an Outlet for Exiled Czech and Slovak Authors
Follow Friday Home