It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the two Featured Bloggers of the week - Mandee @ Compelled by Words and The Bookshelf Review.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
I would start seriously blogging earlier than I did. Although I started this blog in 2008, I kind of floundered about for roughly two years before I sat down and decided what I really wanted to do with the blog. If I could go back and do it all over again, I'd have gotten my act together sooner, and begun putting in the hard work that a blog needs to be successful.
Go to previous Follow Friday: I'll Skip the Obvious "69" Reference and Instead Point Out That I Was Born in 1969
Go to subsequent Follow Friday: The Coolest Airplane in the World Is the SR-71 Blackbird
Follow Friday Home