It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the two Featured Bloggers of the week - Lost in Thought and Gallivanting Girl Books.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
I have several. The first is simply to read and review more books. I have a pile of review copies that need to be read and reviewed, and I want to make headway on my projects of reading and reviewing all of the winning books from the major genre awards. I should be able to wrap up the International Fantasy Award fairly soon, and I would like to work my way into the nineteen-sixties with the Hugo award winners. If I get up to at least 1966, I'll be able to get started on the Nebula winners this year too. And I also want to watch and review more movies and television episodes - with luck I'll be able to finish my reviews of season one of Farscape (read reviews) and all of Cathouse (read reviews) before the end of the year.
I have a number of other projects I'd like to finish this year - completing the award database that I started building to help keep track of my reviews, cleaning up and expanding the author pages, and a general revision of some of the visual details of most of the pages. Plus, this year I will need to decide if I want to stay on Blogger, or switch to something like Wordpress, which is probably the biggest question I need to deal with in the upcoming months.
Go to previous Follow Friday: One of My Ancestors May Have Been a Sooner in the Land Rush of 1889
Go to subsequent Follow Friday: Marcus Livius Drusus Was Assassinated in 91 B.C. for Proposing That Roman Allies Be Made Citizens
Follow Friday Home