It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the two Featured Bloggers of the week - Pinkindle Reads & Reviews and Bookaddict Bieke.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
I do a modest amount of reading outside, but generally not by choice. I do a lot of my reading while commuting, and as a result, I spend a fair amount of time reading while waiting for buses and trains, both going to and coming home from work. But standing at the bus station or on a train platform isn't really where I'd prefer to be when I'm reading. It just happens that those are places that I have the time to read and they happen to be outside. Of course, I also read when I'm actually on the bus or the train, but that's not really outside.
Other than that, I generally don't do much reading outside. I don't really have anyplace that is a good spot for it, and I'm generally more of an indoor reader by temperament. Generally, if I'm not reading on my commute, I'm reading sitting on the couch or at my desk, and every now and then, at the library. So I guess I don't really have a favorite outdoor reading spot.
Go to previous Follow Friday: Agent 99 Was Played by Barbara Feldon
Go to subsequent Follow Friday: Winston Smith Was Sent to Room 101 to Be Tortured with His Greatest Fear
Follow Friday Home