It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the two Featured Bloggers of the week - The Little Blog of Geek and Dandelion Wine Book Blog.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
I put together a list for Day 1 of the Book Blogger New Year's Challenge, which I will replicate here for anyone who missed it. In no particular order, my resolutions are:
Convert to Wordpress: My first resolution for 2014 is to convert Dreaming About Other Worlds to Wordpress. Using Blogger as a platform has worked reasonably well, and I've learned to work around a lot of its limitations to do things that I want to do with the blog. But doing odd things to get around the limitations of the platform you are using can get a little tiresome, and I suspect that some of the things I have done serve to make this blog a little unstable. At the very least, I'm straining the limits of Blogger's capabilities. And so my primary goal for the upcoming year is to move this blog to more congenial grounds.
Go to previous Follow Friday: Operation Entebbe Was to Rescue the Passengers of Air France Flight 139
Go to subsequent Follow Friday: K-141 Sank in the Barents Sea
Follow Friday Home