Sunday, May 11, 2014

Book Blogger Hop May 9th - May 15th: Julius Ceasar Defeated Vercingetorix in 52 B.C.

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Elizabeth of Silver's Reviews asks (via Billy): When you enter a contest or request a book, how do you keep track of what the books are? Or perhaps you don't keep track and just remember what you entered or requested?

I don't enter contests for books and only request them on rare occasions. I have two reasons for this. Not only is my e-mail in-box already filled with so many requests for book reviews that I can't possibly say yes to all of them, I already have so many unread books that even if I didn't acquire a new book for a decade I probably wouldn't be able to catch up with my to-be-read pile. I don't go out and compete for or ask for books because I don't really need new books to keep me reading.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment