It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the two Featured Bloggers of the week - A Writer's Dark Corner and Natalie Hearts Books.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
I loved the Harry the dog books when I was a kid, and still do. My first dog was named Harry, after the dog who starred in this series of books, even though he didn't look anything like him. My dog harry turned out to be just as mischievous and just as lovable as the fictional dog.
I am also a big fan of Richard Scarry's books, with their anthropomorphic animal characters, cluttered panoramic scenes, and helpful labels on almost everything. And Lowly Worm, Officer Flossie, and Goldbug.
Go to previous Follow Friday: The Romans Abandoned the Antonine Wall in 164 A.D.
Go to subsequent Follow Friday: The USS Alcedo SP-166 Was the First American Vessel Lost in World War I
Follow Friday Home