Friday, May 29, 2015

Follow Friday - Water Boils At 212 Degrees Fahrenheit


It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
  2. Follow the two Featured Bloggers of the week - The Darling Bookworm and My Expanding Bookshelf.
  3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
  5. Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
  8. If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
And now for the Follow Friday Question: How many books have you got on your TBR list?

Seven thousand one hundred and eighty-six. Because I keep fairly accurate records of my library, I am pretty confident in this number, but there is a chance that it may be a few books off one way or the other. I wish I could have them all read by Tuesday, but it will take me many years to get through the mountain. Of course, by then I will have probably acquired many thousand more books, and so the climb will never end.


Follow Friday     Home

6 comments:

  1. OMGGGGGG!! That's terrific.. Good Luck dear. Here's my FF: http://bookstopcorner.blogspot.in/2015/05/feature-follow-12-how-do-i-shelve-my.html

    Old Follower! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ADITI SAHA: Thank you, I'll probably need it.

      Delete
  2. Just followed your Blog og Bloglovin'
    you can find me at my Worpress site lanthony.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Lance Heard: Thank you very much! I hope you enjoy my posts.

      Delete
  3. Holy crap! That's a lot of book. I'm glad to know I'm not the only person with a ton of books to get to. You've put me to shame. :)

    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Cayt: Whether your book collection is large or small, there is no shame as long as you are reading books.

      Delete