It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the Featured Blogger of the week - Readiculously Peachy!.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
To Ursula K. Le Guin,
Thanks. Over the years, you've given us some of the greatest science fiction and fantasy stories ever written, and all of us who are fans of those genres owe you a massive debt. So thank you for all your writing. I'd like to say thanks specifically for A Wizard of Earthsea, The Dispossessed, The Farthest Shore, The Lathe of Heaven, The Left Hand of Darkness, and The Tombs of Atuan. I'd also like to say thanks for The Day Before the Revolution, The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas, and The Word for World Is Forest. I know that this barely scratches the surface of the amazing library one could make of your books, but to list all of the great things you have written would take more space than would reasonably fit into one letter, or even ten letters. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed your work, and look forward to reading more stories from you in the future.
Your fan, Me.
Previous Follow Friday: The Youngest Sole Roman Emperor Gordian II Was Killed in 244 A.D.
Subsequent Follow Friday: 246 Is the Smallest Number N for Which It Is Known That There Is an Infinite Number of Prime Gaps No Larger Than N
Follow Friday Home