It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and a single Follow Friday Featured Blogger each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the Featured Blogger of the week - First Impressions Reviews.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This should be fun. I'm not going to list the books that are being described just yet, as I'd like to see what guesses people might have for what they are. Maybe I'll list the answers in next week's Follow Friday post, or maybe I'll do a special post with the answers some other time. These aren't necessarily my ten favorite books, but they are ten books I really enjoyed reading. Here are the seven word summaries:
- Space devils arrive to watch humans evolve.
- Boy leads a fanatical religious terrorist movement.
- Old west hooker fights using sewing machine.
- Former starship finds gun, partially kills emperor.
- Its the Napoleonic Wars, but with dragons.
- Capitalist planet, socialist moon, a scientist's life.
- All the characters you love will die.
- Teenage girl sets about murdering her peers.
- Country gentleman and his servant destroy jewelry.
- This universe ends, let's go to another.
Previous Follow Friday: Barrows v. Jackson, 346 U.S. 249 (1953), Held That Race-Based Real Property Covenants Violated the Fourteenth Amendment
Subsequent Follow Friday: Two Roman Emperors Were Killed in the Battle of Abritus in 251 A.D.
Follow Friday Home