Saturday, November 11, 2017

Book Blogger Hop November 10th - November 16th: Shah Arshadir I Conquered Parthia in 228 A.D.


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: What is your favorite part of blogging? Is there a least favorite part of blogging?

My favorite part of blogging is the writing. Organizing my ideas and getting them into written form is really the main reason that I blog at all, and as a result, it is the best part of the process. I don't really write for anyone else, so I don't really care about feedback that much. I mean, getting comments is nice, but it isn't why I blog, so I don't see it as ll that big of a deal. I suppose one could say that the reading is a great part of blogging, but I'd read the books I read whether I was blogging or not, so that's not really part of what I would count as blogging. So the best part has to be the writing.

My least favorite part of blogging is the writing. Getting my thoughts down in written form coherently is often like pulling teeth. I have a stack of books that need reviews sitting on my desk that are simply mocking me as I struggle to find the right words to discuss their contents. It usually doesn't matter what I actually think about the book in question - writing about a book is almost always a draining and difficult process.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment