It's Friday again, which means it's time for Follow Friday. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host (Parajunkee) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow our Featured Bloggers - Mission to Read.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This is tough for me to narrow down. I know for certain what my least favorite subject was - foreign languages. I struggled through French classes so much I even tried a semester of German once to see if it was just the language that I couldn't wrap my head around. That didn't work so well. French class (and German class) were, for me, giant time sinks that served to drag my GPA down.
I suppose I should say economics or history were my favorite subjects, because those are what I majored in as an undergraduate. Or maybe law, which is more or less (in my estimation) just applied history and economics. I'm working my way back into the academic world to pursue further study of economics, so I suppose that would have to be the subject that speaks to me the most. I guess this is a roundabout way of backing in to saying that the answer to the question is economics.
Go to previous Follow Friday: Again
Go to subsequent Follow friday: For the Fourth Time
Follow Friday Home