It's Friday again, which means it's time for Follow Friday. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host (Parajunkee) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the Featured Blogger of the weeks - Jess of Gone With the Words.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
My preferred genres of fiction are science fiction and fantasy, and that's mostly what I read, watch, and review for the blog. And when I am reading a book like Ringworld, The Lord of the Rings, or Dhalgren (read review), or watching a show like Farscape (read reviews), or Firefly, I can visit another world that has never existed outside of the imagination of the writer, who has shared it with me. I dream of going to the future imagined by Larry Niven in which a man can journey to the center of the galaxy and back, or the past imagined by Naomi Novik where dragons fly alongside men in the Napoleonic Wars, or the vast universe imagined by Andre Norton full of far ranging free traders plying the space lanes, and so many more. This blog is about the worlds that I imagine visiting, and so it is named Dreaming About Other Worlds.
Go to previous Follow Friday: Number Nine
Go to subsequent Follow Friday: This One Goes to Eleven. Well, Five Actually
Follow Friday Home