- Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host (Parajunkee) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the Featured Blogger of the weeks - Rebecca of Confessions of a Page Turner.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
- My list of books in the "to be read" pile that I own is more than 5,992 books long. And yet I still keep buying more.
- I often read books that I pretty much know I'm going to loathe. I don't know why.
- People often ask me when I find time to read, given that I have a full time job, am a part-time student, study Tae Kwon Do, and have a wife and two kids. I have an hour and a half commute by bus and subway each way to and from work every day. I use that time to read (or sleep).
- I always have at least two books with me, just in case I finish the first one. Sometimes I carry three.
- I sit at a computer all day, but I simply cannot read a book on an e-reader. I don't know why. I can't follow a book in audio format either. My attention wanders too much when I try to read a book that way.
Go to subsequent Follow Friday: Bravos, Franko, Gilpin, Jefferson, Jiminez, Lever, Maggott, Pinkley, Posey, Sawyer, Vladek, and Wladislaw
Follow Friday Home