It's Friday again, which means it's time for Follow Friday. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host (Parajunkee) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the Featured Blogger of the week - Marie and Brie at Romance Around the Corner.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
I am blessed to have many people I can talk to about books. My father is a historian and a long time science fiction aficionado. My best friend is also a huge science fiction buff. I have several other friends who I play role-playing games with who talk science fiction and fantasy books with me. For the most part, I have surrounded myself with people who share my love of books, and in many cases, who share my love of speculative fiction. And for having those people in my life, I am always grateful.
Go to previous Follow Friday: A Baker's Dozen
Go to subsequent Follow Friday: The Ides of Fridays
Follow Friday Home