It's Friday again, which means it's time for Follow Friday. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host (Parajunkee) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the Featured Blogger of the week - Cait at The Cait Files.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Right now, Led Zeppelin is getting some pretty heavy rotation, as is Pink Floyd. And as always, REM, which is the soundtrack to my life. Def Leppard and Judas Priest are on the back burner right now, but as soon as I am back into running shape, they'll be in regular rotation again. Yes, I know I am horribly conventional and boring in my musical tastes.
Go to previous Follow Friday: A Fortnight of Fridays
Go to subsequent Follow Friday: Louis the Sixteenth
Follow Friday Home