It's Friday again, which means it's time for Follow Friday. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host (Parajunkee) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the Featured Blogger of the week - Al at Magnet for Books.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Today I think I'm going to pick Lazarus Long as the character I'd like to be, because who wouldn't want to be a nigh-immortal independent-minded curmudgeon who is so hyper-competent that he is basically good at anything he sets out to do? The only characteristic of his I'd drop is the creepy incest subplot with his mother that crops up in Time Enough for Love. Ick.
As far as who I would date, I'll pick either Leisha Camden from Beggars in Spain, the sleepless hyper-competent protagonist, or Tenar from The Tombs of Atuan. Maybe Raederle of An from Heir of Sea and Fire, the hyper-competent princess who sets about rescuing her chosen love. I believe I may have a thing for hyper-competent characters.
Go to previous Follow Friday: Louis the Sixteenth
Go to subsequent Follow Friday: Eighteen Wheels and a Dozen Roses
Follow Friday Home