It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the two Featured Bloggers of the week - Keeping Up With Roxy's Books and Anonymous Reads.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
The real problem with this question is picking just one book. I mean, I think everyone should read The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao, but not more than I think everyone should read Please Ignore Vera Dietz (read review). Or Dune. Or I would want everyone to read The Lord of the Rings. Or maybe The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress. There are simply too many good books to only recommend one. Fortunately, most people have about twenty-two thousand days or so available, so we can all probably get more than one book read.
Go to previous Follow Friday: The Thirty-Nine Steps Was a Book by John Buchan and a Movie by Alfred Hitchcock
Go to subsequent Follow Friday: Forty-One Was Brian Piccolo's Number, Sing a Song for Him
Follow Friday Home