It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the two Featured Bloggers of the week - Pretty in Fiction and Butterfly-o-meter.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Hmm, this is a tough one for me, since I haven't ever really done anything crazy to get a book. I did pre-order a copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and then go to pick it up at midnight. But I only did that because I was leaving to go on vacation the next day and wouldn't be able to pick up the book until a week later if I didn't.
I suppose one could say that I've done somewhat crazy things for books (as opposed to a single book), mostly by mapping out all the library book sales in my area and spending hours hunting through stacks of used books for the ones I want. And maintaining an Excel spreadsheet a couple hundred pages long to help me do this. But that doesn't seem crazy to me, just organized.
Go to previous Follow Friday: Forty-Three Is the Atomic Number of Technetium
Go to previous Follow Friday: Billy Dee Williams Drinks Colt Forty-Five, You Better Not Run Out of It
Follow Friday Home