It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the two Featured Bloggers of the week - Book Den and Bad Ass Book Reviews.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
If you follow my blog at all, it should probably come as no surprise that my musical tastes tend to run to the geeky end of the spectrum. So if you sing about programming, pirates, Star Trek episodes, Dungeons & Dragons, or just the weird guy your former boyfriend kept bringing along on all your dates, then I'm likely to listen to your music. Singing about Wil Wheaton would probably help too.
Jonathan Coulton (accompanied by Paul & Storm)
Paul & Storm (with a bonus appearance by Wil Wheaton)
Five Year Mission
Garfunkel & Oates
Jonathan Coulton with Paul & Storm and Molly Lewis serenading Wil Wheaton
Go to previous Follow Friday: Forty-Two Is the Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything
Go to subsequent Follow Friday: Forty-Four Was Reggie Jackson's Number, Stir the Drink
Follow Friday Home