Friday, May 4, 2012

Book Blogger Hop April 28th - May 4th: Three Dog Night Says One Is the Loneliest Number

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books has restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them. A complete explanation of the history and the rules of the Hop can be found here.

This week Jen asks: Are you attending the Book Blogger Convention (aka Bea Bloggers) and/or Book Expo America in New York City in June? If not, will you participate in the online event called Armchair BEA?

Sadly, I will not be attending either the Book Blogger Convention or Book Expo America this year. It will probably lose me book blogging credibility to admit this, but until very recently I didn't know that conventions and other events dedicated to book blogging actually existed. I might try to go in the future, but right now, I just don't have the free space in my schedule that would allow me to go.

I suppose that it will also do me no favors to admit that I was similarly unaware of the Armchair BEA. Happily, because I would not have to travel to participate, I can certainly join in there so I'm penciling in the dates on my calendar and making sure my laptop is ready.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

1 comment:

  1. If you can you should take part in Armchair BEA you will have so much fun. I did that last year.

    ReplyDelete