It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the two Featured Bloggers of the week - Addicted to Heroines and Tribute Books Mama.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This may sound odd, but I have found that during the summer, Scout Camp is the best place to get a bunch of reading done, at least since my son switched from being a Cub Scout to a Boy Scout. Going to Cub Scout camp is a lot of work for the adult leaders who attend because the boys need almost constant supervision and guidance. At Boy Scout camp, on the other hand, the adults are mostly there just to prevent the boys from killing themselves, and there is a lot of down time. Because you are at a Scout Reservation, you are far away from distractions like work, television, and the internet. I usually pack several books for the week-long trip, and usually read most, if not all of them.
Go to previous Follow Friday: I'm Feelin' Groovy, Let's Go to the 59th Street Bridge
Go to subsequent Follow Friday: Boudica Rebelled Against Roman Rule in 61 A.D.
Follow Friday Home