If you are a creationist, at least try to come up with some arguments that have not been debunked a hundred times over. The questions that this collection of creationists posed seem to have been, in their minds, "gotcha" questions probing unsolvable conundrums. What these questions really are are examples of the fact that creationists really don't understand even the basics of science at all. I have endeavored to answer these questions, which are rendered in italics below. The questions are phrased as presented in the article, with the original spelling, punctuation, and grammar intact. My answers follow each question.
1. Bill Nye, are you influencing the minds of children in a positive way?
2. Are you scared of a Divine Creator?
3. Is it completely illogical that the Earth was created mature? i.e. trees created with rings . . . Adam created as an adult . . .
4. Does not the second law of thermodynamics disprove evolution?
5. How do you explain a sunset if their [sic] is no God?
6. If the Big Bang Theory is true and taught as science along with evolution, why do the laws of thermodynamics debunk said theories?
7. What about noetics?
8. Where do you derive objective meaning in life?
9. If God did not create everything, how did the first single-celled organism originate? By chance?
10. I believe in the Big Bang Theory . . . God said it and BANG it happened.
11. Why do evolutionists/secularists/huminists [sic]/non-God believing people reject the idea of their [sic] being a creator God, but embrace the concept of intelligent design from aliens or other extra-terrestrial sources?
12. There is no in between . . . the only one found has been Lucy and there are only a few pieces of the hundreds necessary for an "official proof".
13. Does metamorphosis help support evolution?
14. If Evolution is a Theory (like creationism or the Bible) then why is evolution taught as fact?
15. Because science by definition is a "theory" - not testable, observable, nor repeatable why do you object to creationism or intelligent design being taught in school?
16. What mechanism has science discovered that evidences an increase in genetic information seen in any genetic mutation or evolutionary process?
17. What purpose do you think you are here for if you do not believe in salvation?
18. Why have we found only 1 "Lucy" when we have found more than 1 of everything else?
19. Can you believe "the big bang" without "faith"?
20. How can you look at the world and not believe someone created/thought of it? It's Amazing!!!
21. Relating to the big bang theory . . . where did the exploding star come from?
22. If we come from monkeys then why are there still monkeys?
Biased Opinions Home