It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the two Featured Bloggers of the week - Twistedity and Spare Time Book Blog.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Of all the social networks, I use Twitter the most. I'm on Google+ but mostly because it is free with a gmail account. I also have Facebook, but given the way that Facebook throttles the content I see, I don't rely on it other than to keep track of my close friends and family. But I have found Twitter to be the most useful social network, and it is the one that I am most likely to pay attention to. You can find me on Twitter under the name Aaron Pound.
Previous Follow Friday: Giliese 169 Is a Star in the Constellation of Taurus
Subsequent Follow Friday: 171 Is a Triangular Number
Follow Friday Home