Saturday, August 30, 2014

Book Blogger Hop August 29th - September 4th: There Are 67 Judo Throws

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Elizabeth of Silver's Reviews asks (via Billy): Do you request notifications of new replies when you post a comment on a blog post?

No. I figure if I'm interested enough to comment on a blog post, I'll be interested enough to go back and check on it later. If it turns out that I'm not interested enough to actually check on the status of the conversation later, then it is pretty much assured that I am uninterested in any replies that may have accumulated in my absence as well.

Previous Book Blogger Hop: 66 Is a Sphenic Number

Book Blogger Hop     Home

2 comments:

  1. Great answer.

    I usually request notifications especially if I am interested. I like to stay in the loop and sometimes get sidetracked and don't get back. A notification reminds me of what interested me so I can go back.

    Thanks for sharing your answer.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Elizabeth: To be perfectly honest, I rarely comment on blogs, so it isn't a big issue one way or another for me.

      Delete