It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the Featured Blogger of the week - Books Over Bros.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
I haven't really come up with any memes or features, although I do use some memes. For example, I participate in this particular meme and the Book Blogger Hop. I also post a Musical Monday selection every Monday, but I'm certain I didn't originate that particular meme. Other than that, I don't really do much in the way of memes - most of what I post on this blog is book, movie, television, and magazine reviews. Actually, mostly just book reviews.
I do have some elements on the blog that pretty much almost never get seen. I create a blog entry for every author whose work I review, and keep track of all the books and stories of theirs that I have read and reviewed. For the most part, no one ever visits most of those pages. I also keep track of a number of genre awards, mostly so that I can keep track of which books that have won awards I have read. But for this I have created a number of entries showing the winners and nominees for the Hugo, Nebula, Locus, World Fantasy, Clarke, Campbell, Mythopoeic, International Fantasy, and Prometheus awards. These pages are almost never visited either. I really never expected anyone to visit them - after all, I'm probably the only one who really cares about tracking what award winning and nominated books I have read, but it would be nice if they got looked at every now and then.
Previous Follow Friday: You Passed Go. Collect $200
Subsequent Follow Friday: Rocky Balboa Weighed 202 Pounds When He Faced Thunderlips
Follow Friday Home