It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the Featured Blogger of the week - None this week.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
I started blogging because I wanted a project that would make me write more. It didn't work out very well for the first few years - I didn't really have any focus so I didn't post very often, which kind of defeated the purpose of having a blog. After about two years, I started posting reviews on this blog, and that pretty much did the trick as far as keeping me writing on a regular basis.
Previous Follow Friday: 18 U.S.C. § 242 Prohibits Depriving Someone of Their Rights Under Color of Law
Subsequent Follow Friday: The Youngest Sole Roman Emperor Gordian II Was Killed in 244 A.D.
Follow Friday Home