It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the two Featured Bloggers of the week - Inked Brownies and A Night's Dream of Books.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This is a woefully incomplete list, and it is very tentative, as some of these books may be delayed beyond 2016 due to the uncertainties of publishing and other factors, but right now, the books I am looking forward to in the upcoming year include:
Babylon's Ashes by James S.A. Corey
Doors of Stone by Patrick Rothfuss
Kingfisher by Patricia McKillip
League of Dragons by Naomi Novik
The Obelisk Gate by N.K. Jemisin
The Rise of Io by Wesley Chu
The Stars Are Legion by Kameron Hurley
The Winds of Winter by George R.R. Martin
Previous Follow Friday: "241" Is Reel Big Fish Song That Has the Words 241 as Its Only Lyric
Subsequent Follow Friday: A Single Venusian Day Is as Long as 243 Earth Days
Follow Friday Home