It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and a single Follow Friday Featured Blogger each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the Featured Blogger of the week - Pinker Than Fiction Reviews.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
"A change of seasons sends Essun on a journey to find her husband and daughter armed only with her uncanny affinity for the powers of the earth. Along the way, she meets two quirky companions - a young boy who never eats, and a childhood friend who has returned from studying at the most prestigious university in the land. Together, their adventures lead them to a beautiful underground city of crystal.
Damaya is rescued from her neglectful parents and taken to an elite academy where she learns mystical powers by day and is given free reign to explore the institution's vast library by night.
Syenite goes on a mission with her lover to rescue a coastal city. After uncovering an ancient mystery, they wind up living on a peaceful island where they both discover just how good life can be."
This blurb is entirely accurate, and completely misleading.
Previous Follow Friday: There Were 256 Men in a Syntagma in Alexander's Macedonian Army
Subsequent Follow Friday: Two-Hundred and Fifty-Eight Is Six Cubed Plus Six Squared Plus Six
Follow Friday Home