Saturday, June 18, 2016

Book Blogger Hop June 17th - June 23rd: The Alfa Romeo 158/159 Was a Grand Prix and Formula One Racing Car Used Primarily from 1937 to 1953

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Do you have your photo in your profile?

I have a photo of myself in my Google+ profile. It is an older photo taken on the day I earned my black belt in Tae Kwon Do. Maybe one of these days Google+ will be relevant again, and then I will update the photo.

I do not have a photo of myself on my "Who I Am" page here. Instead, I have some mostly outdated pictures of my book shelves. I suppose I could update my page here to put my picture on it, but for the most part it is pretty easy to find pictures of me on this blog, so I may not ever bother.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment