Monday, June 20, 2016

Musical Monday - Time to Say Goodbye by Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman


My son graduated from high school last Thursday. To be honest, there were times that I was concerned he might not make it, but there he was, crossing the stage with the rest of his class and getting his diploma. I'm still worried for him, but he's gotten over this hurdle, and with luck, he'll be able to navigate the waters ahead.

As part of the graduation ceremony, the school choir sang Time to Say Goodbye. Though they aren't quite as good as Bocelli and Brightman, they were still excellent. I may be biased a bit, as my daughter is in the choir, but they captured the tone of the moment perfectly. The rest of you just have to listen to Bocelli and Brightman and imagine what my daughter might have sounded like.

Previous Musical Monday: Nun Fight by Paul & Storm

Andrea Bocelli     Sarah Brightman     Musical Monday     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment