It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and a single Follow Friday Featured Blogger each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the Featured Blogger of the week - Snowdrop Dreams.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
I'm going to have to go with the first fictional world I can remember ever inhabiting in my head: Tolkien's Middle-Earth. From The Hobbit to The Lord of the Rings to The Silmarillion and the various other ancillary materials, including the work done by other creators such as David Day, Alan Lee, and John Howe, Middle-Earth is such a richly described and beautifully presented world that it simply surpasses all of the competition.
Previous Follow Friday: Absolute Zero Temperature Is Approximately Negative 273 Degrees Celsius
Subsequent Follow Friday: Ptolomey II Founded the Museum of Alexandria in 275 B.C.
Follow Friday Home