Saturday, May 12, 2018

Book Blogger Hop May 11th - May 17th: A Plane Can Be Subdivided by 22 Lines into a Maximum of 254 Regions


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Could you ever pick a favorite book or is it like choosing your favorite child?

No.

I have several books that are at the top of my list of really good books, but I could never settle on just one, mostly because books offer so many different experiences. I mean, I could say that Samuel R. Delany's Nova is my favorite book, but then I would have to overlook Frank Herbert's Dune, and Ursula K. Le Guin's Lathe of Heaven, and J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings, and Roald Dahl's Danny the Champion of the World, and Mary Nash's Mrs. Coverlet's Magicians, and, well, you get the idea. There are simply too many really good books for me to be able to pick just one as my favorite, so I simply refuse to play that game.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment