Saturday, September 22, 2018

Book Blogger Hop September 21st - September 27th: The Thermodynamic Temperature of the Triple Point of Water Is Approximately 273 Degrees Kelvin


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Do you like to finish one book before starting the next or do you read several at once?

I should read one book at a time, but in reading, as in most other things, I am very bad at doing what I am supposed to. I usually end up reading at least two, and reasonably often three or four books at once. The most common reason is that whenever I an reading a short fiction collection or anthology, I always end up reading some other book as well, but I also frequently end up reading more than one book because I am simply impatient to get started on another book that has caught my attention. I sometimes find myself trying to read a new RPG book or graphic story at the same time that I am reading a novel or two as well. Basically, I often end up reading between one and five books often enough that any of those numbers would be what passes for normal for me.

Previous Book Blogger Hop: King Shapur I of Persia Died in 272 A.D.

Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment