Saturday, September 8, 2018

Book Blogger Hop September 7th - September 13th: 26 U.S.C. § 271 Deals With the Tax Treatment of Debts Owed by Political Parties


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Have you ever visited the location of a book you have read?

Not intentionally. I mean, I've read books set in London, and I have been to London, but I didn't specifically go to London because I read about it in a book.

Another issue is the fact that many of the location that appear in books that I read either don't exist or aren't really accessible using current technology. The asteroid belt might feature prominently in James S.A. Corey's Expanse books, but I can't really go there, and traveling to Lloyd Alexander's Prydain is simply not possible.

Subsequent Book Blogger Hop: King Shapur I of Persia Died in 272 A.D.

Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment