Saturday, March 9, 2019

Book Blogger Hop March 8th - March 14th: +297 Is a Restaurant in Aruba


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Do you buy all your books? If yes, do you keep it all? If no, where do you source them?

No. I have bought most of my books, but I didn't buy all of them. The books I didn't buy, I obtained in a variety of ways.

Some of my books I have been given as review copies.

Some of my books I have obtained as "swag" at conventions. I suppose that since I paid to go to the conventions, technically I paid for the books, just in a roundabout way. There was no real obligation on the part of the convention to give them to me, so I think these count as "free" anyway.

Some of my books I have received as giveaways from contests.

Some of my books I have obtained via things like the "freebie" table at events.

And, obviously, I have received some books as gifts.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment