Saturday, March 2, 2019

Book Blogger Hop March 1st - March 7th: Constantius Chlorus Reconquered Britain in 296 A.D.


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Have you made the switch from print to eBooks? Is either one exclusive?

No, I have not. I don't actually read very many e-books. Actually, while I have read some short fiction in electronic format, I haven't ever read a novel that way. I just don't like reading stories in that format. Sometimes I think about switching, mostly because it would allow me to reduce the size of my physical library, but I haven't and I probably never will. I like paper books too much to ever give them up. After all, I have about twelve thousand of them.

On a side note, I will say that a willingness to send a print copy of a book is one of the ways that I weed out offers of review copies. I get more offers of review copies than I could ever possibly read and review, so I have developed a couple of ways to cut down on the number of offers that I say yes to. I know that "offer me a print copy" is kind of arbitrary, but it works about as well as any other method I've come up with, so I use it.

Subsequent Book Blogger Hop: +297 Is a Restaurant in Aruba

Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment