Sunday, January 26, 2020

Running - Weekly Log for January 19, 2020 through January 25, 2020

Last Week's Mileage Goal: Not set
Actual Miles Last Week: 7.5 miles
Run/Walk Miles: 0 miles
Cumulative Mileage: 261 miles.
This Week's Mileage Goal: 23.5 miles
Current Weigh-In: Not done

I only ran three days last week, but those three days were good enough that I am finally ready to set a mileage goal for this week. I ran 3.5 miles today, and based on that, I think I can move up to four miles with my next run and sustain that as a daily distance for most of the next week. I figure I'll need one rest day in the week, so I'm only projecting five four miles days in my weekly goal, but I am comfortable enough on the roads now that I can finally actually set a goal.

Previous Weekly Running Log: January 12, 2020 through January 18, 2020
Subsequent Weekly Running Log: January 26, 2020 through February 1, 2020

Running     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment