Saturday, February 29, 2020

Book Blogger Hop Feb. 28th - March 5th: 343 Industries Is the Video Game Company That Currently Makes Halo Games


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Tomorrow is leap year. Name one book being released in 2020 that you would prefer to skip

I don't really pay much attention to authors and books that I am not interested in, but I can't really say there are any books that I am aware of that I am simply not interested in. I suppose Scrappy Pup authors such as Larry Correia or Brad Torgersen might have a book coming out this year, and I pretty much have no interest in anything any of the Pups write. I don't know if any of them actually have a book coming out this year, and I don't really care.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment