Sunday, March 29, 2020

Running - Weekly Log for March 22, 2020 through March 28, 2020

Last Week's Mileage Goal: 0 miles
Actual Miles Last Week: 0 miles
Run/Walk Miles: 0 miles
Cumulative Mileage: 450.5 miles.
This Week's Mileage Goal: 10 miles
Current Weigh-In: 197.2 pounds

I didn't run at all again last week. The world is still in lock down indefinitely, and Virginia has a stay-at-home order in place through June 10. Even so, I think I will try to start running again this week, using a fairly conservative schedule of running and trying to go out when there are the fewest other people outside. I'm not running the half-marathon I was planning on running on April 5th, so I can back down from the fairly intense running schedule I was on before the world collapsed and see how things go from there.

Previous Weekly Running Log: March 15, 2020 through March 21, 2020
Previous Weekly Running Log: April 5, 2020 through April 11, 2020

Running     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment