Sunday, October 25, 2020

Running - Weekly Log for October 19, 2020 through October 25, 2020

Last Week's Mileage Goal: 45 miles
Actual Miles Last Week: 36.3 miles
Run/Walk Miles: 0 miles
Cumulative Mileage: 1,021.6 miles.
This Week's Mileage Goal: 45 miles
Current Weigh-In: 180

I was able to run seven miles every weekday this week, but I wasn't able to get any running done over the weekend, so I missed my weekly mileage goal again. Even so, I was able to run 36 miles this week, which has me feeling pretty good about my conditioning. on the downside, one of the reasons I didn't run over the weekend was that my right heel was bothering me again, so I'm hoping that doesn't run into an issue that hampers my running again.

In a fit of optimism, I'm going to aim for 45 miles again this week. Also, since we are getting close to the end of the month, I'll be aiming for my monthly goals as well. The largest goal I set for this month was to run 300 kilometers this month - an average of just under ten kilometers per day. I'm pretty much on track for that, so with any luck I should get there in the next week.

Previous Weekly Running Log: October 12, 2020 through October 18, 2020
Subsequent Weekly Running Log: October 26, 2020 through November 1, 2020

Running     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment